Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Buzzin' about

I thought this layout was perfect for me since I have not had time to blog since I am BUZZIN around so much...here and there, never know where I may be today.

And I thought I would take advantage of this great internet while I am at mom's doing some things for her. Since I have been out of work I have tried to come over to mom's and clean her house every other week or when I can. I also iron her scrubs and whatever she needs. As I have told you before my mom is a really great mom and "Mem" to my girls...she keeps them whenever I ask, she buys them anything and everything...clothes, toys, REESE CUPS, and Diet Mt DEW! Soooo....I wanted to try and return some of the favor since I have a day here and there to do this now. She is also a great ER nurse, as I have been told by several folks that I come in contact with and she works long 12 hours days. I love to see her in her scrubs and I am my mothers daughter, yes she likes her scrubs ironed (those of you that know about my OCD ironing will get a kick out of that or actually you probably already know I inherited the ironing gene from my mom, lol!).

So...I'm buzzzzziiinnnn out girls! See ya round...

And thanks to each of you that had anything to do with Friday night, what a fantastic time...can't wait to buzz over that way again.

6 comments:

Mary Elizabeth said...

Glad to see you snuck a little internet time for yourself. LOL!! That's great!! I think Maddie must be your child because she too is OCD about ironing .... she has to have everything ironed! It's crazy!!

Good to see you Friday! :)

Michele said...

What a sweet post about your mom:-) And impressive that you blogged again...LOL!

Tina said...

I second all the great comments about Mem...and the OCD!!

Shari said...

I'm glad you found some time to Blog.....and I'm so glad I got to see you Friday night!

Donielle said...

Ironing....uck! If I pulled out the iron my kids would probably ask what that thing is...hehe!

Judi said...

Nice to see you on the blog world.