Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Sweet Bentlee

As you read this on Monday morning you can imagine me in hard, induced, labor of my first born...groggy...tired...excited...petrified...terrified...an emotional time for Wade and I...Wade and my mom by my side...with only a few hours until our lives would be changed forever...and there she was...a beautiful baby GIRL...head full of DARK, thick hair, snub nose, PERFECT in every way...10 tiny fingers and toes...counted them myself!
Bentlee Nichole Mayle, born April 20, 2003 at 3:21pm in Southampton Mem. Hospital...Easter Sunday...7 lbs, 15 ozs, 20 1/2 inches long...and the unbearable indigestion I had battled for months dissapeared at that very moment! LOL
Shortly after I consumed the best hospital food I had ever eaten...a BBQ sandwich and french fries! I had worked up a heck of an appetite during the night!
After she was all cleaned up they brought her back to me...HOW can you fall in love with something that quick? And from that moment on she has needed our every waking moment...and then some...our beautiful, bossy, demanding, sassy, smart, short, sweet, blonde baby girl...Happy 6th Birthday Bentlee!

She had a HUGE birthday weekend...a TEA PARTY on Saturday and a the grandparents for cake on Sunday. I will post those pictures later.

8 comments:

Michele said...

Happy, happy birthday Miss Bentlee! What a great picture! Looks like she had a BLAST at the tea party:-)

Wendy said...

can you believe she is 6 already? Mine is getting ready to turn 9 and those year have flown by!

Judi said...

My baby is going to be "22". The time goes very quickly.

Cathy said...

Happy Birthday Bentlee!! I am glad she had a wonderful birthday and I love the picture.

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Bentlee!!! Can't wait to see all of the pics! I know she had a great party!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bentlee~~~ I love your picture..she is so you~~~ Can't wait to see more pictures. I know she had a wonderful 6th birthday. She is growing up so fast.

Keri said...

Happy Birthday Bentlee!!

Judson's Mommy said...

Happy Birthday Bentlee! I know she had a ball at her Tea Party. Hard to believe she is already 6!