Monday, April 13, 2009

Does the Easter Bunny have big feet mom?

The weeks of treatening the girls that the Easter Bunny "wouldn't come if they were bad" are over...sad.
Just like Christmas eve, my girls were all hyped up Saturday night and asking lots of questions about the infamous Easter Bunny. Mainly they were scared he would come in their rooms...so Bentlee proceeds to ask the following questions..."Where does the EB live mom?, How will the EB get in our house mom?, Does the EB have big feet mom?, How will he be quiet if he has big feet mom? I mean WHO wonders how darn big the Easter Bunny's feet are? ! Seriously folks! The end answer to most of the questions if "He is magic". And sure enough, he came, he deposited an unbearable amount of SUGAR in our house, and he left..simple...big feet or NOT! Size 8 1/2 wouldn't qualify for big I don't imagine but my answer was yes, LOL!
Easter morning brought a breakfast of at least 3000 cals for each girl and an itty bitty Easter egg hunt. The dang bunny had to leave eggs outside due to an unreleased cartoon episode that I also got questioned about..."Will the EB leave eggs OUTside our house too mom?"
After "breakfast" it was time to start treatening to call the EB to come BACK and get the baskets if they did not cooperate IN their Easter dresses until it was time to leave for church. What will I use to treaten them now? Santa is WAY to far away.




7 comments:

Wendy said...

Good Grief, looks like Christmas at your house. Mine are older so I did minimal, hope Sam finds out soon, I am too old to make up stuff. Who would think they would ask about the egg hiding. Kids are funny and your girls look adorable! Happy Easter. Are you coming Saturday!

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how much Rylee has grown..she has almost caught up with Bentlee. They looked adorable in their dresses. Wade has the look just like David always has on Easter or Christmas morning....(I wish I had about 10 more minutes of sleep...LOL) Glad the Easter Bunny managed to get his big feet over there to leave their baskets....there's always the Watermelon Festival...atleast that used to be what I did when mine where smaller. Take Care and great to see you posting again!!!!

Judson's Mommy said...

Your girls are so pretty! Looks like the Easter Bunny was good to them.

Kelly said...

That is so funny about all of the Easter Bunny questions! The girls look so cute! I agree with Rhonda, Rylee is about to catch up with Bentlee!

Cathy said...

OMG!!! I wished that Easter Bunny came to see me. I am sure that the girls are really going to enjoy all that stuff. I just can't believe how much the girls have grown. I love the Easter dresses.

Judi said...

Very cute!! Wait until they figure it all out on their own!

Michele said...

Too funny...your girls always crack me up with their questions! I LOVE It! Easter dresses are adorable:-) Call me!