Friday, January 9, 2009

16 Random Things

I did this the fair way...no thinking involved, just sat and typed whatever came to mind. Thanks Doneille.


1. I bleach my own hair...good thing you can't see me right now b/c I have a frosting cap on!

2. I am a chronic vacummer...I vacumm everyday..I don;t rest well at night if I have not vacummed!

3. I am a Christian and never read the entire Bible.

4. I smoke a pack of cigarettes a day.

5. I hate folding laundry.

6. I am a terrible interview person.

7. I love to waitress...not just for the money.

8. I love to travel...and never do.

9. I have OCD...vacummer thing!

10. I love driving a car rather than an SUV...I have had 3 and was never satisfied.

11. I love to work hard on a good project.

12. I miss scrapbooking and am craving it lately.

13. I hate I quit my Resinall job but I never would have gone back to school.

14. I love to DRESS UP and look nice.

15. I am not a animal lover...not that I am cruel, I just do not like taking care of pets.

16. My biggest fear in life is losing my mom and dad.

4 comments:

Judi said...

That was nice Shelley to learn some things about you.

Wendy said...

What a great list, doesn't it feel good to let it out?!!

I hate vacuuming, wanna come do my house? I hardly ever do it! Don't tell anyone..........Judi is coming so I might have too! LOL

Wendy said...

PS... PLEASE come to SDV, my sister is looking for a room mate for Sat-Sun....

Donielle said...

I cannot believe that you could be a bad interview person. As outgoing as you are??