Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Three Things

Got this in a email from Kelly Clark...thought I would blog it and see how many of you would do the same.

Three jobs I have had in my life:
Resinall Corp
Ace Hardware
A lifeguard (my favorite job perks...tanned and sun bleached hair!)

Three places I have lived:
Ahoskie
Greenville
Conway

Three places I never want to go back to:
Jamaica or anywhere I have to travel 12 longs hours to get there!
Chucky Cheese!
any hospital

Three places I have been this week:
Hampton
Jett's
Home

Three people who e-mail me regularly:
Junk emails!
Michele
Courtney

My three favorite foods:
Currently...
Meatloaf!
Cheeseburgers
Spaghetti

Three things I am looking forward to:
Finishing Dental Hygeine school
Eating lunch! didn't have breakfast
Getting Rylee potty trained

Three things I am not looking forward to:
Mondays!
The trials of having teenage daughters!!!
Dieting again!

3 comments:

Judi said...

That's a cool post. I will try to do it later. I am glad you are back posting!

Judson's Mommy said...

I am glad you back posting... I am jealous about your girls night out!

Mary Elizabeth said...

Just wanted to send you a quick hello since you have not blogged in over a month!!!!!!!! Where are you? Are you alright???? Hope you are able to enjoy the snow today with the girls! Cyber hugs .... :)