Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Here I come A&P II

I think I posted awhile back I was thinking of not taking a course this semester but...
I signed up for Anatomy & Physiology II last night...and I'm feeling a little scared. I got out of A&P I with a B but I'm not sure how...LOL! I started with a A and surely thought I would end with a C...the man upstairs was watching out for me, NO DOUBT! So, here I go again...BUT I figure if I go ahead and get it behind me I can be finished with A&P or until I actually go to Dental Hygeine school anyway (fingers crossed I can financially go in 2010 and that I can GET INTO the program at that time).

Classes start Tuesday...and May will be here before we can say SPRING so...might as well take it now!

I am planning to take an Algebra course in the fall. I do not have the credit but I need to take it for help on the TEES or TEAS test, however its spelled. In case you don't know, you have to score well on the test in order to be accepted into the program (along with other requirements).

8 comments:

Michele said...

So glad you decided to go back b/c once you quit it's HARD to go back! You'll do fine girl!

Jamie's Block said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie's Block said...

uh shelly, your words aren't showing up..come to think of it everyone's page is messed up today. on my computer the background colors and the words match and i had to select it to read it unless your words are black...not sure if it's my computer or what...it's prolly just my computer...if it is please someone let me know, so i can figure it out.

good luck on the A&P classes. you can do it.

Judi said...

Good Luck Shelley!!!

Shari said...

I'm proud of you for signing up for the classes.......believe me if you ever stop it is so hard to start back!

Hang in there.....it will all be worth it in the end!

Donielle said...

I wish you lots and lots of luck this semester! Go ahead and get those yucky classes out of the way. I know you'll do great.

Keri said...

I agree with Michele, it is hard to go back, so I'm glad you are plugging along! Good luck next semester.

Judson's Mommy said...

Hang in there! I know you can do it. You are a very strong person.