Monday, December 1, 2008

Boy, am I glad its Monday! LOL

I just planned TOO darn much this long holiday weekend and I am EXHAUSTED!

Our Thanksgiving has never been really crazy simply because my parents/family do not really get together. Wade's family does get together for dinner but thats it...the real madness started at 3:40am Friday morning when I woke for my LONG AWAITED Black Friday shopping trip with Tina. With the exception of a couple of years this has been a tradition for the two of to SHOP TIL WE DROP on the day after Thanksgiving. We do LOVEEEEE it! We are not fighting for anything but we will be hard core shopping on this day "come h--- or high water"! LOL!

On Saturday we did the craft show in Conway as planned. That was a waste of my Saturday and energy. Not sure what the problem is with that craft show but its been going down for a couple of years I hear. Nobody did good business there, not sure if we need to blame the economy or what.

Sunday, I WORKED at the Grapevine...went back to Chesapeake to return unused stuff from the craft show and FINALLY made it home around 8:30 only to fall into bed around 9!

So, I am MOST thankful for my family, my friends, my faith, and our health but heres' to MONDAY also. Never thought I would say that, LOL!

Here are a couple of new boards I did for family birthdays (got to correct Sieanna's name) I forgot and some vases I sold at the craft show.

4 comments:

Michele said...

Cute Cute Cute! You didn't tell me that you went back to Chesapeake on Sunday! Wow!

Anonymous said...

I too hate to say it, but was glad to see Monday roll around, and back to a routine. Although, this week I have something everynight....Does it ever end?

Judson's Mommy said...

I am glad to get back in my routine for one week.

Judi said...

Cute stuff!!! I did not do the black friday thing. I went to two places at 12:00 and came home.