Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I COULDN'T take it ANYmore!

Bentlee was WAYYYY over due for a haircut...we were trying our best to let it grow out but the child has WAYYYY too much hair for that right now. As most of you know, I kept Bentlee's hair cut as a child for the very same reasons and she has a double crown which makes it even worse...she got a beautiful shade of blonde but the rest is a nightmare to maintain daily unless its short...so...its short again, and sweet on her...or at least I think so! And the back is wedged up pretty hi with the sides still long...too cool for school! LOL (Not the best picture but my camera is "ill")

6 comments:

Judson's Mommy said...

It looks great! Can you cut mine?

Anonymous said...

I love it...I think it was made for her!!!

Michele said...

Cute just as you told me...her hair is ALWAYS cute no matter what style!

Had a great time tonight...I'm still stuffed!

Jamie's Block said...

short hair looks sweet on her....CUTE header pic too.

Judi said...

Very Cute!! I don't think she could ever look bad.

Keri said...

So cute!!