Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Gifts for my kids


How cute did these turn out!??? I thought they were just perfect gifts for the kids I keep...and I made one for Bentlee and Rylee too! The boy buckets had Lightin McQueen socks, tobogan, and an ornament...the baby bucket had baby forks and spoons and can;t remember what else, LOL...the girl buckets had doodle pads, markers, light up bracelets and an ornament. Cute and right on budget when you have to buy for several. I found the buckets at Michaels the day after Thanksgiving but only in BLUE! This was Michele's idea and she remembered to buy her buckets during the summer so you all might want to keep that in mind if you want to do these next Christmas. All the kids loved them and the parents too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Bentlee's picture....I just can't tell you how cute it is, of course you already know that...Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas...Nice to have you blogging again!

Shari said...

The Buckets are too cute. What a great idea!

Judson's Mommy said...

Great Idea! Judson loved his bucket he got at Christmas from Bowen & Karley.

Michele said...

You reminded me that I need to post pics of my buckets! CUTE CUTE CUTE! I just need to post period...I'm way behind!

Judi said...

Very cute!!

Keri said...

You've always been so creative. The buckets are adorable.