Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A roller coaster ride with no stop

Well, here I am...once again and no promises to be a regular again...sorry, but my life seems to get more hectic rather than slow down.
As most of you know I usually get my Christmas cards out right after Thanksgiving but this year...I am behind! which seems to be the case in EVERYthing...I have become quit the procrastinator it seems...too much going on and too much on my mind these days. So, I finally got the cards done after several attempts at photos as you will see below. I spared you all the really silly shots, just gave you a preview.
Just a quick update...The Anatomy and Physiology class will come to a sweet end tomorrow night...with hopes of a C! yep, thats right, I have gone from a A to a C in about a month...lots of factors involved. The course information has gotten SOOO boring...we ended with the Central nervous system and if any of you have been through that study you know what a slow deathly grind that info can be...BORING would be putting it mildly!
So, the debate is, do I take A&P II next semester or do I give myself a break and let my life settle down a bit? hhhmmmm...can't decide. Its not that I am regretting going to school but I have alot going on that I would rather not get into.
Lastly, I want to put a prayer request out there for myself...just know I am need you to pray for me and lift me up...thats all you need to know. I am not sick...just an internal battle if you will.
Very lastly, I want all of you to know I have been thinking of you during your times of trial and your times of greatness....Kelli, I have had your dad and your family on my mind and I feel your pain, I pray for good days ahead, God will show you the way...Mandy, I know you and Charlie will be great parents, you just have NO idea how your life will change...Tina, my bestest bud, you have been patient with my blogging and been there for me emotionally and physically, thanks once again for all you do, Michele...I just can;t say how I miss having you in my life everyday and sharing this time with you and vice-versa...and to the others I have left out...just know I am still here...its just hard to get in front of this darn computer when kids call and laundry buzzers go off...and notes are waiting to be studied...and so forth.
Rock on my blogging buddies! Merry Christmas to you and yours...

First attempt at christmas cards...

Wade and I decided we would go visit Santa and see if we can get a card shot then...the sun was just awful on Rylee so she decided some shades were the best option...LOL! She seriously kept them on even as she rode into the mall in her stroller...reminded me of the movie Big Daddy...cause Rylee would want to be "hidden" just like the boy did in the movie...



Not the best...but okay, we'll use this on for the card! It turned out a bit dark on the actual card but these are the best smiles. My header picture has Rylee "cheesing" just a bit too much but its still a funny shot! Oh, and she even sat with Santa! NOT touching him but she was up there NOT screaming! Hooray!

11 comments:

Kelly said...

I know things have got to be busy at home! Sometimes coming to work is a break for me! I will keep you in my prayers and I hope you know if there is anything you need, give me a call or email. We have definately shared a lot in emails! I hope things will slow down for you. Take a break from that course and catch it another semester. If I'm struggling with something, I distance myself from it and approach it later. The kids pictures are precious!

Michele said...

Wow...2 times in one day! I am proud! You know I think about you often and pray that all will straigten itself out with time. Hang in there girlie! And you know I am emotional these days and cry and the drop of a hat and you brought tears in my eyes with this blog...I've had a stressful week as you'll see on my blog but am dealing with it much better now. I just know who I have to trust in and he will pull us through. I hate I'm gonna miss you on Friday night...gonna send a lil something with Ava for you:-) We gotta get together in my time off...I won't return to work until Jan 5th..woo hoo! Luv ya girlie!

Michele said...

LOVE the pics of the girls:-) Cute Cute as ALWAYS!

Donielle said...

Good to hear from you! I'm sorry you have so much going on. I hope things get better real soon. I'll be praying for you.

Keri said...

Hey Shelley -
I've missed you so much! I figured you had a lot going on. Sorry life is so stressful for you right now. Hang in there, I'm sure it will get better, in the meantime, you will be in my prayers!

I forgot to send you a Christmas card!!!! GASP! Please email your address if you have a moment and I will fix my mistake!

Take care and Merry Christmas,
Keri

Judi said...

I am sorry you are having a hard time. I have missed your blog writing, but I definately understand. Some times it is nice to just vent to the blog world. Just put it out there and see what happens. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Mandy said...

Thanks for the well wishes, Shelley. We are just so excited as I am sure you know the feeling.

I hope things with you start to look a little better. I understand the frustration of your classes being boring and uninteresting, but just hang in there. You will be so proud of yourself once it is all over with. I don't know what is going on, but if school is too much right now, then take some time off, but know the longer you stay away, the harder it will be to go back. Good luck!

Shari said...

I'm so sorry you are dealing with so much right now.....I agree with everybody......maybe you need to take a break from school for a while.....at least until you feel a peace about it. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you! Enjoy the Holidays and your family!

Tina said...

I'm like Michele--I've have a better comment IF I could see through these tears!!! And Michele, you're not partaking in Friday night?? what's up with that? Even I'm going!!!

Michele said...

Tina-

I know...I'm sorry BUT it's my hubby's bday (it's really Sunday but we will be in Richmond with family) and he's actually off so I feel like we need to do something together for "US". I know I am going to miss a great time. I promise I'll be there next time!

Merry Christmas to y'all:-)

Keri said...

Shelley -
I got your card today, it turned out GREAT! Your girls are too cute. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!