Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Something from my "old" friend...

I am still a somewhat active part of Mary Kay and usually just sell to my friends...when I joined Mary Kay God put me in touch with a wise lady that is a Mary Kay story...her name is Ann Gibbs.

Ann continues to support me and hopes for a future for me in Mary Kay...I doubt it will happen but Ann never gives up encouraging me. And to me she is like an "old wise woman"...with old NOT true but you get where I am coming from.

She sends out a newsletter every so often with interesting stuff about ramping your business and so forth...Monday I received her newsletter and it contained a list of "Ten ways to get unstuck"..which is supposed to apply to my Mary Kay business but I can;t help but think it applies to more to life in general. I wanted to share it with you...

3. Stop worrying about the obstacles. The best antidote for anxiety is action! Stop worrying about how you are going to solve everything, and just take the first step. If you are looking for solutions instead of bemoaning the problem, the solutions will present themselves to you as you go.

Just thought some of you may like this...its simple but good.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Very touching...sometimes the simple things are what work best:-)

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back blogging, and I liked what she sent you. You are right, it can pertain to everyday life. We all have different obstacles to overcome just to get through the day or week. Thanks for sharing!!!

Judi said...

If you start selling Mark Kay let me know I use all their products!! My favorite saying is : It's me God! No need to worry I will be taking care of all your problems today. This is my strength when things get tough. I give it all up to God and just see what happens. He is amazing at fixing problems.