Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm home...




Well, my first few days at home went smoothly...nothing special to report really. I am getting a few things done in between the kids...I cleaned out a few flower beds while we had outside time...I changed my living room around during nap time Friday...I am keeping my laundry caught up most days (with the exception of putting them away, lol!)...the dishes are staying out of the sink...and I am getting out of the house twice a week for class.
I caught a cold already...have been struggling with that since Thursday night...worse this weekend. I did leave the house last night to pickup food since I did not feel like cooking. I did not go to church today for fear of spreading the germs further....and I need to rest! I have my first Anatomy & Physiology test Tuesday night. I have been studying here and there...and PRAY I can make at least a B on this test.
Here are a few pics of Thursday morning outside time and one of a couple of afterschoolers playing dress-up! Too cute! I had many more I could have downloaded but I am feeling Mandy's pain on this DIAL service...I won't tell you EXACTLY HOW I feel about it!

3 comments:

Judi said...

It is always hard to get into a new routine. Once you have a schedule you will be good.

Michele said...

Hope you are feeling better girlie! You sounded a lil rough on Saturday. I have some kind of head crap going on too...it's that time of year when my sinus' get going from the crops being harvested! Woke up y'day with that crap. Anyway, glad all is going well! Good luck on your test tomorrow night, you'll do fine! Keep us posted!

Donielle said...

The kids look like they are having a great time! Hope all is well.