Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lipstick Jungle- 5 stars

So, I am a TV junkie at times...especially when it comes to those upper glamour, high heels, house moms, girlfriend group shows...so, at 12:30 this morning I had insomnia and coughing spells once again...so, I tuned into my DVR and watched Lipstick Jungle....
I must admit I did not need to add ANOTHER show to my list of favs but this one has been added...5 stars...LOVED IT! I do long to have those girlfriend nights of sharing a few drinks and letting your hair down...its good for the soul...guess I need to move to the city, seriously~ (and yep, Gray's Anatomy tonight baby!).

Only got about 2-3 hours of sleep last night...meds, coughing, and my first lab test combined made for a terrible night. Good thing I had Lipstick Jungle as a highlight, will probably be watching the DVR again tonight...have not finished my meds yet. :o(

6 comments:

Michele said...

Good grief girl...ANOTHER show! Probably a good thing that we don't have DVR! I can hardly wait for Grey's Anatomy tonight...hope I can stay awake for the entire 2 hours but if not...I can watch it on the internet at HOME (you know why I had to throw that comment in...LOL)!!!

Wendy said...

I Love Lipstick Jungle. My Favorite CSI original comes on tonight I think! Can't Wait!

Mandy said...

I didn't watch Lipstick Jungle last season at home, but I did catch every episode on the Internet. I loved it last season though, so I set my DVR for this season. I have so much to catch up with on my DVR...it is crazy. I can't wait for Grey's Anatomy tonight and also Survivor starts tonight too. Criminal Minds last night was really good too. Man, just too much great tv and no time to watch it! One Tree Hill, the new 90210, Dirty Sexy Money, Pushing Daisy's, Ugly Betty, Don't Forget the Lyrics...can you tell I am addicted to my TV? lol

Shelley and Such said...

Mandy,
I LOVEEEE that "Don't forget the lyrics"...it is hard and some of those folks are really, really good!
And yep, I got to watch Criminal Minds sometime too. Got that DVR'ed!
My favs too...Dirty Sexy Money...

And you know, I did not watch Lipstick Jungle, guess I figured I shouldn't try to fit another program in last year. hhmmm, might have to catch all that sometimes...somewhere.

Judi said...

I record everything. I hope you feel better.

Tara said...

Shelley, I feel your pain! I've had the same YUCK for a week! I was going to watch that and forgot...I have to find something to replace Swingtown! Internet watching for me too!