Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Still alive

I know its been awhile since I blogged, been awhile since I commented on a blog, been awhile since I even signed INTO my blog! Give me a break...yea, I am home but I am STILL working contrary to popular beleif, LOL!

Just wanted to check in a get a blog "fix" and give you some updates and such so here goes...

I got off to a slow start, have been fighting a NASTY head/sinus/chest cold for about two weeks. Beleive it or not I think I got it from someone at my school, not the kids! So, I have been taking advantage of nap time alot by NAPPING myself...but that has come to an end.

I really am enjoying being home, I have settled right in...still holding a daily schedule with a few alterations here and there...I have accomplished alot of little task since I have been here...got right much yard work done, moved a few flowers around, transported some mulch, going to put some new mulch down (just 4 bags or so), got the hedge clippers on anything growing wild in my flower beds, hauled 5 trash cans full of debris to the woods during nap time yesterday...FUN, FUN! I have always loved to work in my yard but the time was never really there...now I can work those things in! I put Wade's grill together that he got for Fathers Day (lol!), cleaned out a few junk drawers...planning to clean out summer clothes soon I guess according to this weather...need to plan a yard sale...probably will do that too...

I am cooking lunch and supper pretty much every day, I did opt for take-out Saturday night because I felt so darn bad!

I am on Prednisone now so look OUT! Its a love/hate relationship with me and that medicine! I can get SOOOO much done but sleep sOOO little! I was up and down all night.

I made a 87 on my first Anatomy & Physiology test....not the "A" I wanted but the average grade was a 82 so I figured I did pretty good. Got my first lab A&P test Thursday night and with the help of Prednisone I am apt to ACE that one...stayed up until 11:15 studying last night and probably will tonight! If my internet was any better I would take pictures of my kitchen...its a HOOT! I have 18 or so pages taped on the walls and cabinet doors of different slides I have to identify on my test...I figured the best way to determine which is which is hang them all up and compare...Wade says "you really get into your work don;t you?"...that was at 11pm last night! I was on a med "HIGH"! LOL~ All jokes aside I want an A and I want it BAD!

I dropped my Psy 150 online course...the teacher was a young idiot rather than professor if you ask me...writing 1-2 page papers every week..this is a PREREC, not a course I am Majoring in and I told her so via email...I plan to take it under another professor later on that is much easier. I know, I am not trying to take the easy route but come on folks, WHO thinks Psycology should be that difficult!? I did not want to flunk a should-be-simple class like that...seriously...

Speaking of seriously~ how about that Grey's Anatomy 2-hour season premiere coming up Thurs night....can I get a WOO-HOOO~!? LOVE that show...I am trying to figure how I will watch all my fav shows, study, keep up on Y&R everyday, and keep kids, LOL? Too funny~ and the answer is....DVR~ not doubt. If you do not have one, get one, you will fall in love and never watch another commercial again! I don't even know what movies are coming out...I just fastforward to the next frame!

Well, thats about it for now...guess it will be another few weeks before I blog again...
Oh, haven't heard from Tara on the professional Trash the Dress pictures...will try to keep you post when they are up for you to see.

Oh, I just took supper out of the oven? jealous? just kidding...I will trade you supper for your high-speed internet.

happy blogging to those of you that can post pictures in a normal time frame....love you too~

REMINDER LADIES!!! UPPER CASE LIVING SHOW....MY HOUSE...FRIDAY NIGHT, 6:30pm....BE THERE GIRLS!

5 comments:

Michele said...

WOW...what an update girl...like you hadn't already told me...just kidding...we need to hear from you on the blog when we can! I feel for you and the dial up service! See you Friday night:-)

Judi said...

We will take the blogging any way we can get it. Its not all about the pictures. I am glad you are settling in. Good luck at the Upper case living show. I wish I could come over.

Tina said...

I'll be there! I'm excited.. And you might need to taper those steroids down a bit, SPAZZ!

Wendy said...

You have been busy!

Hope you are feeling better and your getting A's all the time!

Wish I could be there Friday night, Sandy is doing UL demo at The Melting Pot and Mom and I are going WOOHOO!!

Mary Elizabeth said...

Glad to hear from you! Saw Jessica yesterday and asked how you were. Any new recipes to share since you are cooking everyday? I am running out of ideas ... and I need fast one. LOL!!Keep up the great work and enjoy your time at home with all the kiddos!