Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween ADULT Style!

So we left the kids with mom at the wedding reception and decided to go to the country club Halloween party...we went home and threw together some costumes...and even Wade decided to dress up with a little encouragement from Jessica and I, LOL!

The country club halloween parties are always fun because of the people that actually dress up! Its amazing to see what everybody comes up with. There were not many people there this year but it was still fun.

Here is "Hunter Dan", "Ellie Mae", and Hunter Dan's "Hoochie"...Hunter Dan won the ladies costume contest




Tina! I love this look on her, LOL!


Adam as a Funkie Chicken! TOO darn funny! He won the men's costume contest


Sheryl's best cat face


All the girls that were dressed up

3 comments:

Donielle said...

I wish I knew how to spell a whistle sound because that's what I'm doing right now after looking at that hottie Wade! He was gorgeous!! Love the costumes.

Michele said...

Too dagon FUNNY! Y'all were hilarious! I can't believe Wade dressed up...now that is a trip!

Keri said...

Looks like you guys had a little TOO much fun!