Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

My family and friends have been so sweet to me and its still a few hours until my birthday.

I had a birthday weekend...I had dinner with two of my best friends, Ava and Michele on Friday night at Applebee's..Vicky couldn't be there unfortunately. They gave me a cute pocket book, a new Cricut cartridge, a bath wrap with my initial, and a few cards. It was such a treat to be with them and have girl time...the gifts were just a perk! THANKS to all three of you for such great time and gifts...I love you girls!

I spent the night with Michele and we had more girl time on Saturday. We went to Greenbrier shopping for a dress for her to wear to a wedding in December. We had a great time just hanging out and chit-chatting!

On Sunday my in-laws came over and visited for a short while. They gave me a NEATO picture frame that I will share once I get pictures in it. Its so me...and I can hardly decide on the pictures I want to use. They have had the frame for months, I would never have been able to wait that long...if you know me, I get REAL excited about gifts and end up giving them early or telling what it is...I guess thats why I don;t shop early for anything!

Tonight, Wade and the girls gave me some clothes, a book, and two sweet cards.
Since I will be in class tomorrow night we had to celebrate tonight. My new header picture is a rough picture of me at the end of a long Monday! LOL~

Again, its not what I received thats important...its the thought that was put into it and the time I have spent with each of you. Thats everything a girl can ask for on her birthday..and its not even here yet!

Thanks again to EACH and EVERY one of you for being a part of my life and touching me each differently. I am THANKFUL for you on this Thanksgiving!

9 comments:

Donielle said...

Happy Birthday Shelley! Good luck Saturday too!

Michele said...

Happy Birthday girl! Hopefully you got my text this morning and read my blog! By the way...you've brought tears to my eyes this morning reading this! Luv ya girl!

Kelly said...

Hope you have a wonderful birthday! Your blog is cute and I love the pic with the girls.

Kelly Vann said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope to see you on Saturday if not before.

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELLEY!!!! Hope you have a great day today!

Keri said...

Happy Birthday Shelley! You old woman, you. You know I can say that too - since you'll always be a whole month older than me!

Nancy said...

Happy birthday!! You and the girls are just too cute...must be the "Benton" in you!!!

Judi said...

Happy Birthday Shelley!!! I love the header.