Tuesday, November 11, 2008

OKAY Tina!

Okay Tina, I have been a BIT busy working TWO jobs, raisin a family, and a husband that hunts more than he eats!...and you know DARN well I have been out-of-sorts sista! BUT, fear not....I will post at least TWICE tomorrow...I did take the time to update my background tonight, thats all I can handle for now...I am SICK again (coughing, snotty, etc)...ill and TIRED...and having internet withdrawal but in MUCH need of SLEEPPPPPPPPPP! Good night, farewell my friends until tomorrow.. I promise better bloggin days' are on the way, LOL! Well...maybe not promise but I have good intentions anyway.

Doneille, what's your excuse? LOL!

6 comments:

Donielle said...

I say happy reading, you have a lot to catch up on too! And I love love the new header. That's a great picture.

Kelly said...

Well, we've missed you! Glad your blogging! I like your new header pic! Too cute! Hope your feeling better and thanks for the help last night!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon. I thought I had done something wrong, I just started blogging and you and Donielle stopped..LOL....

Kelly Vann said...

Hope you feel better soon!!! Where do you all get the backgrounds and graphics from?

Keri said...

Glad your back. I'm not sure if you've noticed - but you've been missed!

Tina said...

See all these sweet comments I get for you-- me and my big mouth!!

And for ALL of your fellow bloggers, when someone's out of whack, we all go into DT's...it's great that we've all formed a little Sista-hood!!