Friday, August 15, 2008

Calling all married bloggers...

or married readers....CHECK your CALENDERS and dust off your wedding dress...

Let's meet & greet...a Saturday in September, 13th or 20th...location unknown...wedding dress in tow...photos first, lunch afterwards for fear of POPPING already bulging zippers...

Idea's, lunch...Pace House in Franklin?...Tea room?...needs to be somewhere that has a nice yard or outside area...or near a nice outside area....face it, we are all country girls, lets take them outside...and some inside maybe....

Tell me WHAT you are thinking girls...I say September 13th...or we could do a Friday afternoon/evening...then have dinner...or Sunday afternoon?

Photographers...I have a cousin that may be interested?...Tara? Ava's Randi would be a cool person to ask?!!!

Suggestions, suggestions, suggestions...

8 comments:

Michele said...

I can't do the 13th, my cousin is getting married and I may be back at the beach on the 20th BUT that's not set in stone just yet. We will talk on Monday! Have a great weekend!

Mandy said...

I wish I could...it sounds fun, but my dress has only been preserved for a little over 3 years and I couldn't bear to take it out so soon. I would love to be a part of it somehow though. Maybe I can show up and take other pictures or put on one of my many bridesmaid dresses! All brides need a bridesmaid! Then again, but September, I know I couldn't fit any of them! lol

Donielle said...

I can't do Saturdays since I'll be working at the beach. Fridays work best for me, but let me know...I'm in!

Judi said...

Mandy you need to go for it. I do like the Bridesmaid idea. I wish I was there.

Wendy said...

I'm going to have to see if I can even fit in mine. What do you suggest?

Tina said...

I can't do the 13th.. All day class!! Friday would work though.. Any photographer that is looking to have a little fun!! Mandy, do what you can!! It'll be great!

Tina said...

isn't Ava's Randi in or around New Bern? That is a beautiful place for any pics.. And I happen to have a river front property for the shoot.

Holms and I said...

Ok so ya'll are a trip about this!! If ya'll do this in franklin, I want to know and come and watch!! i can be the photographer's assistant since of course I have no wedding gown!! But now if we want to talk about bridesmaid dresses...I have 8 and one on the way!!!!!