Monday, August 18, 2008

A day at the pool...

Bentlee, Karley, Bowen, & Rylee

Tina and I decided a day at the pool would be in order for this past weekend...I wish we had started this earlier in the summer.The kids played well together considering we breezed right through nap time and stayed at the pool until 4pm. The kids had a great time and the mommy's got some SUN!


Puddin' at the pool...




We had a great day and plan to do it a couple more times before the weather turns too cool...maybe this Saturday? Probably not, Tina has her Premier Jewelry Party Saturday and I think my kids will be with my mom and dad.

And the next weekend is Labor Day weekend....and we will be at the beach, HOOray! I can HARDLY wait. I am in need of some SUN & SAND!

5 comments:

Judi said...

What a life. I am glad you are enjoying the sun.

Judi said...

What a life. I am glad you are enjoying the sun.

Shelley and Such said...

I forget that sometimes Judi, thanks for reminding me..."what a life"..and it is JUST that...I have SO much to be thankful for and SO much to enjoy with my family and friends....you can't have this kind of freedom just anywhere anymore.

Tina said...

We WILL be doing that again!! It was a grrreat day! thanks for bringing your camera!!

Keri said...

Looks like a fun day! And yay! for an upcoming beach trip. Enjoy, enjoy!