Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Steve




Its been awhile since I posted about Steve....he is doing SO well....he is going to therapy a couple a times a week....still FUNNY as ever....and just a blessing and a joy to be around. He visits here at work sometimes and we look forward to seeing him.

As you can see from the pictures, Steve is a MIRACLE...GOD is good and has most definately had a hand in this recovery.
The first two pictures were taken about mid June, the first one is with his daughter. The last picture of he and Vicky was taken just a few minutes ago.

6 comments:

Michele said...

I LOVE it when Steve visits Resinall! He makes me laugh (he has just made my jaws hurt from laughing so hard)and cheers me up as he did when I saw him every day of the work week:-) With his recovery going very well, I think he'll be back here at Resinall in NO time at all:-)

Mandy said...

What a true miracle that he is doing so well. The power of prayer at its best! He looks so good! I am glad he is able to get around to see ya'll because I know how he can light up a room with his wit and humor. It definitely makes the day go by a little easier when you are around up beat people!

Kelly said...

WOW! That is just amazing! He looks so good! CJ thinks so much of both Steve and Vicky! I know you all be so happy to have back there with you!

Donielle said...

Wow, he's come a long way! Way to go Steve!!

Judi said...

God is good!! Sometimes we need a reminder of that.

Wendy said...

WOW He looks fantastic, so glad he is doing better!

great picture by the way