Friday, August 8, 2008

The ENTIRE Mayle family

My new title photo was taken back in February...its Wade's FAMILY! YEP~ we country folk come from large families, LOL! I decided to share it with you this morning...since I had nothing else to blog about...and wouldn't want to anyone to think I am SCARED to blog these days, LOL!

I would name all the family for you but most of you wouldn't know them so I figure, what's the point?

Credits of the photo should go to www.sandfootphotography.com (I beleive thats the right address).

8 comments:

Judi said...

I like the new change. What a great big family!!

Mary Elizabeth said...

THAT IS A GREAT PHOTO!!!!! Such a neat idea. Love that you shared it.

Wendy said...

Thanks for sharing you have a huge family to be proud of.

Kelly said...

I love the picture! I used to babysit Allison when she was little. She's such a sweety and takes beautiful pictures. Did you know she has a blog? You should check it out. It's a picture of her with her fiance proposing to her in front of Brad Paisley! How cool is that?

Tina said...

And that crowd adds the 'fun' to the word dysFUNctional!

Tina said...

For some reason, her site is without the www. at the beginning.. She also has a blogspot. sandfootphotography.blogspot.com

man, she's talented!!

Donielle said...

What a cool picture!! I love it!

Holms and I said...

How awesome is that picture!! Love it so much!!!