Friday, October 10, 2008

Handy-Man

Here are a few projects I have been working on since I have been home, things I have put off for some time...finally getting around to them...the weather finally permitted me to paint my back doors. Wade, Dad, and I put up the fencing last week...we have had the fence up beside the house, a storm took down one side and Wade and I finally took down the other side and VOILA, we have a $$$-free project! And since I bought too much paint for my backdoors I decided to go ahead and paint the shutters since we took them down and pressure washed the house. I am not sure about the shutters...they were navy blue so this looks a bit "blah"...its growing on me. I have painted the side door and front door the same color but have to put a second coat on those next week. So, just in case you thought I was sitting around eating Bon-Bons and screaming at the kids, LOL, I have been using outside time and naptime very wisely...did I mention how tired I am this week after all the handy-man stuff last week? But it sure does feel good to be getting all these little home projects done..and if I had more money I could REALLY get some stuff done, LOL! My neighbors think I need some Ritalin, LOL!
BTW- Wade was a trooper last week...I worked him hard on his days off, and "we sure 'preciate it"!


4 comments:

Michele said...

LOVE it!!! So when are you coming to get some stuff done @ my house???

Kelly said...

I agree with Michele.....LOVE IT!

Wendy said...

Everything looks great, I like the shutter colors! Great Job

Keri said...

Wow - you're home, spending time with your kids, doing all kinds of projects, AND you still find time to blog. I'm impressed. The doors and shutters look great too. I'm glad being a stay at home mom is working out so great for you - it's more work a full-time job ever was, isn't it?