Monday, October 20, 2008

More signs...sold my first one Saturday!

Doneille was my first customer on Saturday...bought my "M" sign right off my wreath...LOL! Thanks for the business...and she placed orders for a few more for Christmas. She and I are considering doing the Ho-Ho Craft Show in Conway??? We'll let you know what we decide...I can ALWAYS use the money for sure and it fills my "creative space" within my body...if that makes sense.
Here are a couple more I did this morning...the B is a white background, distressed, with a black letter and silver ribbon. I was curious how the white background would look and to jazz it up a bit I added the silver ribbon and may brush a little silver paint around the edges??? the picture does not do it justice but its pretty cute, a bit more "plain" than the brown/fall look but very versatile.
The P is one I did for Michele, she needed a birthday present and VOILA...here it is. This board is more narrow but she had a small letter she had ordered from UCL and it worked perfectly. The letter is soft gold and the ribbon looks really pretty with it.
If you want to order keep in mind the boards are tan and white for now... I may branch out to some brighter colors for kids room but not until I see if anyone really wants them.

5 comments:

Mary Elizabeth said...

Those are too cute!!! I can see letters all over my house now! HA!!! PS ... try putting them on pitchers ... I made them for end of the year last year for teachers ... check my bog .. I think there is a pic of them. They were a hit.

Michele said...

SUPER CUTE! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! Gotta figure out when I can get to you before Friday...

Tina said...

AWESOME idea... And yes, do the craft show.. it's been the same 'ole stuff year after year there for so long! Go For it! I know you'll be a BIG seller there..every loves personalized stuff.. I'm SO jealous at your creativity!!

Judi said...

These are very cute!!

Keri said...

So cute, Shelley! What a great way to earn a little extra spending money too, huh?