Friday, October 17, 2008

My new UpperCase Living!

I finally got my new UpperCase Living stuff from my party.

Here's a lookie for you...

This was my freebie...and I LOVE it! Although, I think I am giving this to my parents for their anniversary today (even though I have about $6 in the whole thing, its worth way more than that to me)! 37 years for them today...WOW! Will I be able to make it that long? :>
Its a two part...I bought a ceramic tile and a black wrought iron stand and VOILA! Its super nice looking! I got the background in linen so I should have gotten a bit darker ceramic tile but its still nice, the wheat is not as light as it looks...the wording is the copper color that I think is the BEST color!


Here is the one in my girls bathroom....got the electric pink and its awesome! Hard to photograph, sorry, but cute all the same. Bentlee is thrilled with it and I think she takes it seriously, HOORAH!


And the newly painted back doors received my long awaited vines! I ended up cutting them in 6 peices each, it was a real booger to get like
I wanted it or had visioned it. They are linen colored also and its just enough for the doors. As always, they look better in person. Someone thought I had stenciled them! Wade is not happy with them but when has that ever stopped me, LOL, after all, who has the crafty eye in this house???...LOL!

5 comments:

Michele said...

You are so right....I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I can't wait to see everything in person tomorrow! Whitney has that toothbrush one in Tucker's bathroom...sooo cute!

Michele said...

And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to your Mom and Dad!

Judi said...

I think it all looks great. You can always take it off if you get tired of looking at them.

Judson's Mommy said...

Of course everything you touch turns into something very pretty. Very nice....

Kelly Vann said...

I love it too Shelley. You are so crafty. I love the toothbrush!!