Friday, October 17, 2008

I am always up to something...




Here is one of my new little projects I have been thinking about...I got some initials from UpperCase with nothing special in mind...just thinking Christmas presents when I ordered them...so, here is one I did for myself first.

I thought I had more ribbon in the closet but I was wrong...it worked out pretty good though. I did have this pretty fall ribbon and it turned out great. the paint color is the same as my doors...a pretty brownish, taupe whatever...the board is about 6 inches.

I have started making them for Bentlee's teachers for christmas and I have one for my sister have to add ribbon and walmart selection was terrible last night)...just a little something to tell my sister I love her, she hardly ever gets little stuff like that. And I plan to make more. I figured if anyone is interested in these I can make some for you. They will be $7.50 each....special orders only. I also bought letters for the kids I keep and I am considering making kiddie one's for their bedroom doors or doorknobs, you could really hang them anywhere.

I had no idea I would hang this in my wreath but how cute it is! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

What a perfect PERSONALIZED gift for teachers, coworkers, etc. They could go on office doors...hang on a knob, on a dresser...on the wall in a small space somewhere...in the bathroom, the ideas keep coming. I also considered making some larger one's with three initials...have not tackled that yet (got another test next week so my time will be limited).

My creative juices are FLOWING these days....need to scrap some of this energy!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Too cute! I might need some of those! I'll let you know! I really like it in your wreath! Cute, Cute, Cute!

Michele said...

WAY Cute!! You know I gotta check my Christmas list and see who I can get one for:-) MISS CREATIVITY is BACK....woo hoo!!!

Judi said...

What a cute idea!

Kelly Vann said...

Good idea!!! I love it too. I definitely may want some for Christmas presents and for myself.

I will let you know.