Thursday, October 2, 2008

Trash the Dress

The pictures are online!

Tara's pictures are just awesome, she is new and up to date on photo applications, etc and made us look really good, even with wet hair...not bragging or anything but Michele and I did a pretty good job too, not professional or anything but pretty darn good if I do say so myself!

Visit Tara's website and check us out...www.photobytarastore.com....click on Michele and Shelley in the pulldown column, password is "trashed". Enjoy!

Michele, I know you don't mind me sharing these with everybody....or you shouldn't anyway! WE ROCK!

And I will say this again, I would DO this again in a heartbeat..I have more idea's now...facial expressions I would like to use, etc. The location was perfect, just not my dark, squinting eyes...and mean looks, LOL! If you are consider doing this, GO FOR IT! It is a once in a lifetime experience and like I told the lady at the pond that thought we had lost our minds, "I might not be here tomorrow, live for today, have fun, what are the chances my girls will wear this dress in 20+ years!"...

5 comments:

Kelly said...

The pictures are AMAZING! I LOVE, LOVE the coloring she uses!!! I don't know how you are going to choose!

Judson's Mommy said...

They are all awesome! I know it was a fun day for both of you guys.

Michele said...

You know I don't care if we share them! They were great pics EXCEPT for some of my facial expressions being "SCARED"...LOL!!! Tara still can't believe that I did it...ME either for that matter! It was GREAT though!!! I am gonna post that she has added us to her blog! You gotta tell me your favorites..I need help deciding!!!

Mary Elizabeth said...

THOSE ARE AWESOME PICTURES!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! They could not have turned out better. My favs are the water pictures of both of you in BW... I LOVE BW PICS!!!!

PS... I think you look even prettier than the day you got married .. you get prettier the older you get and don't you ever let anyone tell you differently! SERIOUSLY!!!

Mandy said...

Very cool!