Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


All I can say is Thank the Lord this day is over...its been a WHIRL wind of a holiday I must say. And here I sit...blogging with one eye open...must be "bouncing off the walls" from all the TREATS! OHHHHH yeah, we have at least a 8 pound bowl of candy we compiled between the two girls...or CATS I should say.

And I have to admit...I have owned a few cats in my lifetime but never two this CUTE! BRAGGGGIN, yes, I am...the costumes turned out too cute! I bought the ears, bow tie, and tails in a set...sewed the bow tie and tails on, made arm bands out of fur...black tights, black shoes, a little mascara for whiskers and a nose...and here they are! Homemade and ADORABLE I must say.

Wade, myself, and two cute kitty cats, "Mama Cat and Baby Cat", started off in Murfreesboro at a wedding rehearsal, yes on Halloween, Bentlee is a flower girl in my cousins wedding tomorrow. Then we stopped in to see our FAVORITE daycare/sitter/friend, MACHEL! What a "treat" that was for all of us. We have not been able to see her lately and she loves the girls as much as we do. Then we headed back to Conway for the church fall festival. They both got prizes when their names were drawn from a pot, they played games, got WAY too much candy, and Bentlee won 2nd prize in her age group of costumes. She was thrilled! And Halloween is not complete without actually Trick-or-Treating...so, we hit a few houses after the festival...adding to the heavy treat bags...and finally we are home. Again, THANK the Lord this holiday is over! FUN but CRAZY~CRAZY!

I could HARDLY wait to share the photos...especially this one of my mom with the girls. I cherish these simple moments that my mom is able to share with our girls...it makes the day even more special...even more than a holiday.

5 comments:

Judi said...

Very Cute!

Judson's Mommy said...

They are so cute... Glad you guys had a good time.

Michele said...

Those costumes turned out great! ADORABLE! Love the pic of the girls with your MOM and the new header:-) Hope the wedding went well, can't wait to see pics:-)

Donielle said...

Oh my, their costumes are very very cute! Great job. I too love the pic with your mom and the header picture. Glad ya'll had fun.

Keri said...

Cute girls! Glad you guys had a good Halloween!