Thursday, June 19, 2008

Beware Northampton County...

UPDATE: I thought my coworker got his ticket before me and he did but he got his yesterday morning also around 7:10am in Milwaukee and I got mine in Potecasi about 7:47am!
Sooo....got myself a little pink slip this morning in Potecasi! Yep~ guilty as charged and I speed through there every morning...and get this, I dropped my cigarette out the window after he approached the car so I could find my registration...and the jerk wrote me a WARNING for LITTERING! I won;t tell you HOW mad I was about that, he did not even tell me that, he gave me all my papers back, i.e. license, registration, ticket, etc., asked me if I had any questions and I said "no"...and he walks away. I had NO IDEA he had stuck the little littering warning in with everything else!

I once asked a trooper about throwing cigarettes out and he said the cop would have to be a REAL jerk to write you up for that. I realize trash is trash...not arguing, but COME ON!

And of course Bentlee had to throw in her two cents worth..."YOU BETTER SLOW IT DOWN MOOOMMM!". No comment~

The same trooper gave a coworker of mine a ticket in Milwaukee not long ago...has been spotted in Old Tavern, on the high school road, and in Creeksville. Apparently Mr. Trooper Dooper Kelly is out to make a name for himself around here....so beware my fellow Northampton Co heavy footers! Or smokers!

8 comments:

Donielle said...

GIRL...he got me in Milwaukee a couple of months back. I got a ticket for an out of date inspection sticker!! :0(

Tina said...

Well, DONIELLE, your daddy should have gave you that ticket!!! JK! I'm thinking that maybe the littering thing is b/c of all the wildfires??? maybe trying to make a point.. Never the less, he's stretching-- and for the world, NO they do NOT have quotas!!

Anonymous said...

GIRL... YOU BETTER HAVE AN ASH TRAY WITH YOU THE NEXT TIME HE STOPS YOUR BUTT.... HEHE

Tina said...

Shannon, and you know most of the cars made in like the past 5 or so years, don't have ashtrays... so, what, are we supposed to put them out in the floarboard or quit smoking?? hummm

Mandy said...

So, are you trying say you had a bad morning? lol You know how troopers are in a new area, they have to make a badass impression, like they need to earn some respect or something. Thanks for the warning though, because if he is in Creeksville, he is more than like in Ashley's Grove!

Anonymous said...

TINA, THEY SELL THOSE BLACK CUP HOLDER ASHTRAYS AROUND HERE.. YOU GUYS NEED TO INVEST IN THEM BEFORE YOU GET A PINK SLIP....

Tina said...

I guess you're right.. And on a really serious note, things are mighty dry around here..and unitl today, I hadn't given it much thought! Thanks Shelley for teaching us all a lesson-- At YOUR EXPENSE!

Judi said...

Be careful!!