Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Church Fundraiser





Tina and I are on a mission! We are raising money for our playground at Open Arms Church.

Tshirts- can be purchased without the OAC logo, "Got God?" on the front, "I do!" in the fish sign on the back. We have youth and adult sizes, regular tshirts, pocket T's, long sleeve tshirts, and sweatshirts. The regular tshirt in an adult size is only $12!~ Email Tina or myself for a order form, snbmayle@hotmail.com or biggiesgurl@hotmail.com. They are very nice quality tshirts, I washed mine and it is a nice weight, I am pleased! The first tshirt order will be submitted July 7th.
I am wearing the one shown here and needless to say, it did not photograph well. I meant to take them this morning after I ironed it...oh well~ you get the "picture", LOL!

Magnets- the magnet shown is the "OAC" magnet BUT we have "CD" magnets with Christ Driven at the bottom! These are $5 each and can be placed on vehicles, refrigerators, etc.

Please help support our church by making a purchase or by letting someone know we have these items available. I will be glad to mail your purchase to you via "snail mail".

4 comments:

Michele said...

What a great way to raise money! Such a NEAT idea!!!

Tina said...

So, Michele, how many can we sign you up for????? HAHA!! And by the way, where's YOUR blog?

Michele said...

Tina---Actually I am getting a shirt and a magnet for my cousin! She's gonna love them! And...NO comment on the "where's my blog"? NO excuse, I know...maybe one day...LOL!

Donielle said...

You guys will surely make the money you need. I love both the shirts and magnets...and I'm sure I'll be ordering some.