Friday, June 20, 2008

Finally, a HAIRCUT!



In case you can't tell from my blog pictures in the past, Bentlee is a bit short (and stocky I might!). She has been all about growing her hair long and it just does not suit her little short self...so FINALLY I was able to convince her to cut it. Since she has been getting in the pool alot it creates more knots in her hair and I told her if we cut it her hair would be less knotty! GUESS WHAT!? She agreed and was excited about it! I cut Wade's first, then hers, then Rylee's bangs.

If you knew Bentlee when she was a little tot I always kept her hair cut short for the same reasons. And she has a THICK head of hair which makes the long hair even worse on her. Some may think I may have kept it cut too short but it was cute on her and it suited her little self, just look at that top picture of her with her "pie-pie" (BTW, she had two pacifiers until she was nearly 4 years old, she would suck on one and smell the other, I had nearly forgotten about those things!).

14 comments:

Mandy said...

Geez Shelley...at first I couldn't tell if that was you as a child or Bentlee. With the new haircut, she is definitely your "mini me". Really cute!

Michele said...

Super Cute!

Anonymous said...

She is too cute.. She is your twin... Can you cut my hair?????

Kelly said...

I'm trying to talk Camryn into growing out her bangs and cutting the back shorter. Camryn's hair is thin and looks stringy to me! I need to show her the pic of Bentlee to see if that will help convince her! I love Bentlee's hair cut! I think you missed your calling!

Donielle said...

I LOVE her hair, and she is toooo cute! I agree, you've missed your calling. Anyone that can cut their own hair and make it look awesome needs to go into business.

Shelley and Such said...

If anything I should have been a BARBER! I can only cut short hair...buzz cut anyone? And hellooooo girls, ALL I did was cut it straight across the bottom! And yes, I get up every morning and curl that childs hair, and Rylee's pony tails too most morning! And who said I was a bad mom, LOL! Kidding~ thanks for the compliments on "mini me"!

Donielle said...

What friggin time do you get up???

Shelley and Such said...

I'm just LATE every morning...i.e see the post about the ticket again Doneille, LOL! Your children always look "groomed" too, stop laughing at me!

Shelley and Such said...

It takes less than 10 minutes to fix, I use a curling brush, not hot rollers or anything like that! Its really simply and smooths that "bed head" out real well. Thats really why I started it, she gets terrible "bed head"!

Keri said...

Very cute haircut!

Wendy said...

She is way too Cute!

and she does look like a mini you!

I'm sorry I can't get over you curling there hair every morning!
Samantha is too busy throwing fits to get her hair done, I'm lucky if it's combed! LOL

Shelley and Such said...

Beleive me Wendy, the morning routine is NO WALK in the park...most times there is a "fit" before the curling and after! LOL!

Judi said...

Your girls are way to cute. I love your blog page. Keep up the good blogging.

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHH! Her haircut looks great!! She looks like a little you .. SERIOUSLY!!!You have a "Mini ME" and I have a "Mini JE" HA! LOL!!!!