Friday, June 6, 2008

Its FRIDAY, Its FRIDAY.....

I am off to the OBX girls! Hope you stay cool this weekend....I am all packed, just have to load the truck when I get home...and Wade, Bentlee, Rylee and myself are off to the sun & sand! I know you are jealous but I am sure you have already been this year or you will be going...I haven't been in TWO years!

AND this will be Rylee's first official trip....she took a "trip" when she was in my belly but she will get to see and feel it for herself this time!

Elliott, Alycia, and Tyler will be joining us and its gonna be a fun and laid back stay on oceanside!

HOORAY for me, HOORAY for me! See ya on Monday with a lil'sun on my buns'!

4 comments:

Donielle said...

Yay you! Jimmy and I will be there next weekend....can't wait!!!

Judi said...

Have a great time!!

Wendy said...

Have a great time, it's gonna be a hot one, bring the sunscreen

A Visit With Joyce said...

have fun and stay cool