Thursday, June 26, 2008

I know, I know

I know I haven't posted in two days...give me a break, I am "dealing" with some things...nothing serious to concern anyone...maybe just a change in my life...no, its not my marriage for heaven's sake and I am not sick...so, thats why I am sort of in a "funk".

You know when you are younger you are not sure what your life will hold, where the roads will take you...and then you realize you are 32...thought you had it all figured out, got married, had kids, settled in a job....and "something", maybe God, is possibly detouring your life...thats my problem, I am waiting on an "answer" to my "thing" that I am "dealing" with...I'm scared. Pray for me...pray I will choose the right thing.

Are you all confused? Wish I did not blog today? Are you "battling" with something the same way in your life? Its making me very tired...and the problem is I am not waiting on anyone else, I have to make the decision myself.

5 comments:

Donielle said...

Yeah, you stink! You should have just not blogged! LOL! Life never goes the way you thought it would, it's not supposed to. That's the fun of it. I don't think you are supposed to be too comfortable for too long, God enjoys change whether we do or not. Good luck Shelley with WHATEVER it is!

Anonymous said...

Shelley,
You are right... You should have saved that blog until you made a decision. You have me on the edge....(WONDERING) lol

Shelley and Such said...

Settle down girls, its gonna be aWHILE before you know...sorry~ wish I could say but I can't.

Wendy said...

Sounds like you need a
SCRAPPERS DREAM VACATION!!!!

LOL Hang in there!

Judi said...

I vote SDV. I will have to wait until March for mine. Life isn't easy that's why it is called Life. It always seems to work out the way it's suppose to though. God works in mysterious ways. He does have a purpose for everything. It just takes time to figure it out. Good Luck to you. keep us posted now we will all be worried about you. That's what computer friends do.