Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Neat little Party favor!


My family gave a fish fry this weekend for my cousin Paula. She is getting married in November and Bentlee is going to be the flower girl! Paula and Jason are real laid back country people and the fish fry was very appropriate...decorated with hydrangeas & sunflowers in Mason jars...really cool~ So, I thought I would share the party favors with you all.
These were packs of seedlings, sunflowers, etc., with a card about the size of a business card...tied with Rafia. You could use this idea for lots of things...housewarmings, baby showers, and just change the phrases on the card....I know you "creative" girls will really appreciate this...cheap but CUTE! You might need the idea for future parties since most of us are country folk'!

5 comments:

Donielle said...

I love it!! So cute!

Tina said...

COOL! I can't believe you didn't come up with that!!

Wendy said...

that is very cute!

Judi said...

That is a very cute idea!!

A Visit With Joyce said...

great idea thanks for sharing