Friday, June 6, 2008

Congratulations Mandy and Charlie!

I justed wanted to say Congrats to Mandy and Charlie...I can't relate to the "trying" to get pregant, as my mother says, I am a "fertile myrtle". I did suffer from my first pregnancy, had a DNC, which I found was pretty standard in alot of first pregnancies...turned around and got pregnant again 3 months or so later. It can't be easy with all these other folks walking around pregnant and chitter-chattering about being PREGNANT, all the while, you ARE not and you are trying like wild fire! So, those two years will go away once that baby is here to stay! All the tears and suffering will be clouded by that one sweet and tiny baby.

Good Luck! Read all the books you can but in the end, trust your "motherly instinct" when it comes to making decisions, thats why God gave us that...being a parent is NOTHING anyone will EVER be able to put into words, I just look forward to the day you can feel it for yourself Mandy and Charlie!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Thanks...we both had excellent teachers! :o)

Judi said...

Congrats! Mandy & Charlie!!!