Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Bachelorette

Is anybody watching the Bachelorette? I know I spelled that wrong but who cares. If you are watching, who will she choose...the dumb and ugly, but sweet professional snowboarder or the premade family? I vote the premade family because I really wanted her with the "OCD" LAWYER guy! Did you see his perfect house and his AWESOME eyes?! I am not normally one to "drool" over men on TV but this time I did. Who would have guessed me to choose the OCD guy, LOL, me...OCD...need I say more!? Oh, and thank goodness for DVR or I wouldn't be watching anything at the moment.

Mandy's blog about WipeOut inspired this post. Sorry Mandy, I'm not watching that.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I am a reality TV junkie, so you know I am watching the Bachelorette! I watched Deanna on the Bachelor and thought for sure Brad was going to choose her, but oh well. I think Jeremy seemed too perfect..those type people scare me..lol. I think she will choose Jason. He is so sweet and I love a man that cares for his kids and that is evident with Ty. He might could have over played his excitement for his son on the home town visit, but the son showed just as much compassion back that you knew he was for real. If she is ready for a family, then Jason is the pick. Jessie seems like a gypsy to me, and I think she would rather have a stable "home" life like what Jason can provide.

I type too much! lol :o)

Mandy said...

Boy was I ever wrong...lol!

Shelley and Such said...

I was SO FLOORED! I really think she has made a mistake! She passed up two really good men for a little "RAD" dude! Stupid girl~ And what about Jeremy coming back...Stalker dude!

Mandy said...

Yeah, the whole deal with Jeremy..that was just too weird. Get over it, she didn't pick you! lol