Thursday, July 31, 2008

Watermelon Festival 2008

We went and supported our local Watermelon Festival to the tune of $60 last night...but it was FUN, FUN...for myself and BOTH girls and Jessica. Jessica decided she would go so we could take both girls...this was Rylee's first official year of riding the RIDES! At first, she did not want to ride but you can see she quickly adjusted and was ready to RIDE!
Bentlee, without a doubt, had a BLAST! And we met Alycia and Tyler.
Oh, and my apologies to my friends...no time for socializing last night, it was all about the girls having fun, sorry ;o)

Me and my girls on the carousel...

View from the Ferris Wheel..

Rylee CHEESING!

Jessica and Bentlee on the Ferris Wheel..

Karley, Tyler, and Bentlee on the alligator roller coaster...

Bentlee on the kiddie ride...

Rylee and Bentlee on the carousel...

Me and my faithful helper..."Jezzie"

3 comments:

Judi said...

Very Very Cute!! I am glad it was fun.

Michele said...

Hope it's as much fun for us tomorrow night as it was for y'all:-)

Keri said...

It looks like you girls had a blast! The picture of Rylee "cheesing" is HILARIOUS!!