Monday, July 14, 2008

Bentlee lost her first TEETH!

While I was at work Friday I got a call from Jessica..she says Bentlee is getting ready to lose her first tooth! I was SOOOOO surprised, and a bit concerned...she is 5 years old! She is not supposed to be losing teeth yet! So...I checked the internet and I guess its okay...I did not know this but if children get their teeth early, they will lose them early, and they will also lose them in the same order they got them. The thing is, Bentlee did not get her teeth early...around 6 months old is when she got the first bottom two. Who knows!

She did lose her first tooth on Friday, Jessica pulled it right out! And she got $10 from the tooth ferry! I only remember getting maybe $1 each time..if that! LOL!

THEN, she lost another one yesterday...I had to pull that one out myself! I have to admit I was scared! I just didn't want to hurt her but I told her to let me try ONE time...and I grabbed it and pulled it right out! The tooth fairy is broke needless to say!

Isn't she cute? My batteries were dead in my camera last night but she made sure to remind me this morning before we left for bible school..."Don't forget to take pictures of my missing teeth for your Blog Mom"...she is FIVE! Go figure my 5 year old would know about a BLOG! LOL!

7 comments:

Judi said...

Our kids use to get quarters. The tooth fairy almost got caught several times.

Donielle said...

Wow..$10!! I want your tooth fairy! LOL!

Shelley and Such said...

She only got $5 for the second one. Wade "talked" to the tooth fairy the first time, I "talked" to him last night, LOL!

Mandy said...

I was thinking the same thing, $10! I think if Charlie were to talk to the tooth fairy it would be more than me talking to him too...lol Must be a man thing...us women are good negotiators ;O)

Shelley and Such said...

I guess I can't completely blame Wade...his mom put in some extra too..Bentlee spent the weekend with her so...darn tooth fairy is SPOILING my child, JUST kidding!

Michele said...

AWESOME tooth fairy and Bentlee is so dag-on cute with those 2 front teeth missing...not that she wasn't cute before!

Keri said...

Congrats Bentlee! Wow - you have a rich tooth fairy!