Monday, July 7, 2008

REMISSION!

In case I don't have your cell phone number and did not text you Friday....MY DAD'S CANCER HAS GONE INTO REMISSION! We could not be MORE pleased and BLESSED!

He will have one more treatment...doctor visits every three months for a year and every 6 months after that.

It almost feels unreal...mom says its been a long journey but the time has really flown by I think....but I am not there everyday to see Dad's struggle.

Now if he can get his back in shape....all will be well.

Thanks again for the prayers...and emails...and EVERYTHING!

GOD IS GOOD! Have faith folks...thats what it takes...my dad is a prime example of that.

4 comments:

Keri said...

Wow, wow and wow!! That is awesome news.

Wendy said...

That is so fantastic I know you could not be Happier! God Is Good!

Judi said...

That is great news!! Make sure he continues to go for his check ups. I am so happy for him and you!!

Mandy said...

That is so great to hear. Remission was the word we wanted to hear when my Mama was sick, but it never came. Don't take anything for granted! I am so happy for ya'll and I know the relief must be amazing!