Friday, July 11, 2008

My UpperCase Living


I already have a couple of decals on my walls so it was hard for me to pick what I wanted to order from Michele's UpperCase Living party...plus there are SOOO many choices in the catalog. It is very reasonably priced like Michele said in her blog, I think I paid around $15 for this one.

I have "Live, Laugh, Love" over my back double doors and I have another over my breakfast nook window. I got those from TLC (scrapbooking company). Guess I will need to take pics of those later and post.

I think this turned out pretty great...I had a little trouble applying it but overall it turned out nice...and it fits in with my other kitchen decor that you can't see in the pic.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Ding, ding (I am only joking when I call her this...we call each other stuff like this all the time only for FUN)...You ONLY paid $12 for this one:-) I LOVE it! Oh and I forgot that I had that one on my wall from TLC..."Love makes a house a home". Thanks for reminding me! I'll have to share that later!

Donielle said...

I think I would like the live laugh love one because I have that theme all in my kitchen. The border has it and I have a big wood sign with that saying.

Judi said...

It looks great. I like that uppercase living stuff!!