Monday, July 7, 2008

The holiday weekend

We had a fun-filled busy weekend...Elliott & Alycia's on Friday with Wade's family for pool, pizza, and Tball...

Rylee (almost 2) and Tyler (age 4 1/2) on the 4-wheeler (header picture)

Bentlee, Tyler, and Grandaddy Jerry

Bentlee and Wade

Ga-Ga and Bentlee

Terissa and Alycia

On Saturday, we spent the day at the river with Mem & Poppy and ended with fireworks...and a RAINY drive home!




Yesterday we went to church and came home for a 2-hour NAP! Then the laundry and cleaning, yuck~ All good times must come to an end I guess.

4 comments:

Tina said...

great pics.. not 100% sure,but I think Tyler's 3 and a half.. golly, Alycia now Ty Ty....

Judi said...

It looks like a great day for you.

Shelley and Such said...

You are CORRECT, Tyler is 3 1/2! I am NO good with age, never have been...maybe its my math skills, LOL~!

Tina said...

That's what you have me for- to figure it all out for you!!