Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bad to worse to good?

You all know about the incident with my dad hurting his back...well, things went from bad to worse...he started with uncontrollable pain last week on Thursday. Mom insisted he go to the ER again...from there he stayed in the hospital until Tuesday...his back was worse than they originally thought, they wanted to perform surgery (inserting "cement"?)...his white count (from Chemo) was VERY low...could not do the surgery...they finally got his white count up and he had his surgery this morning in Greenville...will stay tonight and come home tomorrow. The surgery went well...God is Good...AGAIN! We will know more about the future of his back tomorrow or Monday. Keep he and mom in your prayers...more doctors, more traveling....more pain...more prayers...more gifts from God.

PS I needed to blog....I have been SOOO verYYYYY busy this week, my brain is tired!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelley,
I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!

Judi said...

I am glad your dad is OK.

Michele said...

So glad to hear that all went well, I got so busy this afternoon doing my audit that I totally forgot to ask you again! I will continue to keep your Dad, Mom, and the rest of you in my thoughts and prayers!

Judi said...

How's Dad doing??