Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rylee's 2nd birthday

Because I had to work yesterday I was not able to do anything special for Rylee so Jessica stepped up to the plate. She took Rylee and Bentlee to McDonalds for lunch and then to the grocery store to pick up cake supplies. Rylee picked out DORA candies and crayon candles...SURPRISE, SURPRISE!
After their "road trip" it was nap time for the girls and baking time for Jessica (and you know I told you Jessica is "domestically retarded", LOL!). The cupcakes and Dora cake turned out SOOO cute! I was so proud of Jessica for making Rylee's birthday so special...after Wade got home and saw the baked goods, Rylee had ANOTHER cupcake with candles and we sang Happy Birthday to her! She was a bit scared of blowing out the candles so Jessica helped with that too. Not only were the cupcakes and cake cute, they were YUMMY!
Thanks "Jezzie" for making Rylee's day so special!





There will be more DORA to come for her actual birthday party on Sunday ;o) Funny thing...Bentlee's second birthday party was Dora also! Girls, girls, girls!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday, Rylee! Jessica did a good job on the cakes. I know the girls are glad to have her spend their days with!

Donielle said...

I love the cake!! She did great! I want to know again how you get your pictures that color. I really like it. Oh, btw, I clicked on lonely paul thinking it was someone you knew, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say you do NOT know this guy. Crazy!

Michele said...

Way to go Jessica! Great job! Shelley, you are lucky to have her taking care of your girls!!! She really does a lot with them to make their days fun!

Shelley and Such said...

DEFINATELY do not know the weirdo...LOL!
I am lucky to have Jessica..its a shame she has to start school in September.
The color is Sephia instead of black and white on my camera software Doneille.

Judi said...

What a cute child!!

Keri said...

Yes, I guess you do know a little something about them getting too big too fast. Glad Rylee's birthday was so much fun. Can't wait to see party pictures from this weekend.