Friday, July 11, 2008

Its almost time...

For the Watermelon Festival in Murfreesboro. Bentlee gets SO excited each year...she and I usually go Weds or Thurs night (just the two of us) and we ride most of the big rides. The kiddie rides do not thrill her much...she needs more adventure than they have to offer! LOL! Maybe in a couple of years Rylee will join us.
This header picture is from last year when she was on one of the big rides...you can see the THRILL and FEAR in her face...and you can almost feel the excitement yourself!
The Watermelon Festival is July 30th through August 2nd this year.
Bentlee has also been accepted into the Watermelon Princess Contest this year and she is very excited about it (another one of my ploys to rid her of possible stage fright).

3 comments:

Judi said...

Sounds like fun!

Kelly said...

Ummmm....I've seen Miss "B" in action (ballet recital, pre-k program), I don't think stage fright is something you have to worry about with her! LOL

Keri said...

I can't wait to see the pictures of Bentlee! I already can imagine how adorable they will be!!