Monday, April 7, 2008

April Showers Bring May Flowers




I don't know about you all but I need a little SUNSHINE in my life...this weather brings me down! And makes me "dreary"...I am sluggish and I seriously think if all this rain would go away I could pep up...and I am tired of these same old winter clothes, I am ready to break out the summer stuff (even if it is "old" stuff!)...I have already broke out the flip flops but that is nothing surprising coming from me, LOL!


I know I should be thankful for the rain but its hard when all it does is RAIN! No way we can still be in a "drought"...


And Bentlee's bday party is in less than two weeks outside at our house, we have a pretty big swingset coming, and I just need the sun to SHINE! Last year we had to relocate the party to the church and it just wasn't the same...I like bday parties at home, we've always had them there and I think thats where they should be. Its hard to beleive she will be a whole 5 years old...sometimes it seems she has always been in our lives and then there are days that feel like "where did you go, you are growing so quick?"


PLEASE LET THE SUN SHINE!

No comments: