Thursday, April 24, 2008

Count down to Chemo #2

I have LOTS to blog this morning so fasten your seat belt on your swivel chair...LOL!

Most important things first!

One week to Dad's Chemo treatment #2 so lets start ramping up on the prayers....please be praying daily but double up now if you can. Dad has been blessed so far, he has had good days and bad days but tomorrow is the 14th day from the last treatment and he is "supposed" to start having more good days after that day...so says the doc and nurses. He has started to lose some of his hair which was not expected this early but if that is the worst thing, we can live with that. So, next Friday, May 2nd, Dad will have Chemo #2. I will not be going, this is my sisters turn to go so I will update you as soon as someone calls me (it may be the Monday afterwards). You can not have cell phones on in the treatment area so it may be later before I blog, if at all Friday.

I want to thank you again for all the prayers, "blessings", Relay for Life luminaries purchased in honor of my dad, inquiries, and each little thing anybody has done for my dad...your thoughtfulness does not go unnoticed. Dad will be participating in Relay for Life this weekend, keep him lifted up!

1 comment:

Judi said...

Good Luck to your Dad!! I will keep him in my prayers.