Thursday, April 24, 2008

The INFAMOUS swingset







After lots of money, worrying, GREAT friends, approx. 20 hours of labor, and a 1000 "are you finished yet's"!, the swing set is pretty much finished! I still have to put on a few handles, the picnic bench, and add the sand to the sand box area but otherwise, its swingable and slidable! And already housing a few 1000 ants as of yesterday! the girls had a small party in the playhouse and apparently left crumbs! YIKES~

And its nice! Got it from Walmart.com...paid a small fortune in shipping and it takes about 3 weeks to get it if anybody is interested (unless you are PERsistent like me ;o)!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

That looks like hours of fun and "outta Mama's hair so she can scrapbook" time!

Tina said...

FINALLY, one of your posts that I can comment on! You should warn folks that put one of those together about the doorway being as hazard to adult sized heads and those cross support braces being hazardous to shins!! Are we gonna have to come back and do the dang pinic table and handles for you? HAHA!! Don't test me, I WILL! get the fridge right!

Mary Elizabeth said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!! I am jealous .. and Madison doesn't need to see it! LOL!!!

Hers came from Walmart.com 2 years and ago and we spent a small fortune as well on shipping, but I was so happy not to have to run all over the place and was well worth it compared to what else I had priced.

It will be worth every penny!!!! Madison, Nancy Drew & Ned live out in ours at the moment!!! teehee :)

Judi said...

Very Cute!! I bet the girls have lots of fun times out there.