Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Inspired by my new scrapbooking friends

Just created this blog....have wanted to create one since Keri shared Caleb's with me...I thought it would be more difficult but here I am! Just a few simple steps. BUT honestly, my scrapbook friends at SDV really inspired me...Judy inspired me after visiting her blog. To all of you that do not know how much I love to scrapbook, let me give you a clue...I spent this weekend at SDV (Scrapper's Dream Vacation), yep, an ENTIRE weekend of nothing but scrapping and eating and very LITTLE SLEEP! After Michele and I had our little "I forgot my MAKEUP!" journey we finally made it to Newport News to scrap. I think I figured up I had a total of 9 hours of sleep the entire weekend...but SO WORTH it! I met so many nice people...Wendy and her family took me "in" and we just had lots of laughs and sarcasm spread around the tables, LOL! They also inspired me creatively, I never met a more talented group of women...and they taught me new techniques and I did not want to come home....I wanted to spend at least one more day. Next time I am going with you girls on Thursday night so I can "crop til I drop" too! While I am on this subject, I want to thank each of you for sharing your supplies and your time with me, I am so proud of the last few pages I did just b/c of you all.

I am going to leave so I can find out more about this blog thing and later I will start to post pics of my girls and some scrapbook pics too!

3 comments:

Judi said...

I am so excited that you are blogging. You will now find that it is rather addicting. It was so nice to meet you and I will look forward to checking your blog regularly. Until the next SDV. Keep blogging!!

Holms and I said...

Hey girl!! so they got me blogging too!! Its fun!! I had such a great time at the SDV!! I am ready to go again!! We need to get together and scrap!! Love your blog page!!!!

Mary Elizabeth said...

Shelley-
I love it! It is such a great way to keep up with friends, tell about adventure, sales ... the list goes on and on.

Heard about you scrapbook adventures from a little birdie and I must say that i am a little jealous! (teehee)

The girls are growing leaps and bounds .. where is the time going? My priss is 6 going on 16 ...into makeup and fancying herself up before school! AHH!!