Friday, April 11, 2008

Not such a good start

Well, its 4:45am, I got to mom and dad's at 4:32 thinking I was holding them up....GUESS WHAT? They were in the bed, the clock did not go out...talking about two deer in headlights! So, here I am waiting for them to get ready and I must say I have been on the computer at various times of the day but this is my first 4AM sign in....

Lets hope the day goes better or gets better.

Its foggy out and the driving may be sort of rough this morning...guess I better drive considering the shape these other two are in!

Continue to send your prayers our way....love you all, ME

4 comments:

Judi said...

Good Luck today!! Keep the faith!

Anonymous said...

Thinking 'bout you girl:-) Hope all is going well:-) I'll check with you when I get off today!

Michele

Wendy said...

gettin ready to leave work soon, hoping you had posted an update.

Hang in there thinking of you and sending prayers.

Donielle said...

I pray everything went well today and you guys get home safe!