Monday, April 21, 2008

Seriously.

You all WILL NOT beleive this but I am HOME for the 6th day, no, its not a typo, SIXTH day with sick children...it has been an UNbeleivable 6 days, the worst six days in our family history at this house....So, where do I begin?
Rylee started the virus Wednesday...no better Thursday, still running fever Friday, came around and finally ate something Friday night only to "lose it" about 11pm! Seriously~ Then Bentlee woke up and got in our bed sometime during the night Friday night...woke up around 3:45am and YEP!~ Bentlee had it! I started having yucky nausea feelings around that same time...so, Rylee continued with the bottom end right on through this morning, Bentlee had the top end and started with the bottom this morning and I have had the nausea, bottom end, and fever ALL weekend! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So, I called ALL that were invited to Bentlee's birthday party, that was scheduled for yesterday remember? We moved it to next Sunday...which ended up being a good thing after all the storms and CRAZY amounts of rain yesterday....hope the ice cream doesn't get freezer burn by then....oh, and YES, the infamous swingset is standing tall and pretty in our backyard...wringing wet! But its UP thanks to help from our friends Jamie and Tina.

In other words, its been a SERIOUSLY CRAPPY weekend! Please pray for my girls and myself, I need to go back to work! I hate this "bug"! You have to wonder where this strong strand of virus comes from, is it the enviroment as some predict or is it another sign the world is coming to an end...this stuff used to be called the "24 hr bug"...guess what, I've renamed it the "6th day curse"! Seriously~

Dad update: nothing new...good days and bad...which is to be expected. He did offer to come and bring me anything I needed this weekend and leave it at the door, LOL! Bless his heart...always thinking of others.

Thanks for all the comments...hopefully I won't leave you all hanging for another 3-4 days before I blog again...I have not even felt like sitting here to be honest until this morning and I am still a little "woozy"...somethings got to give! Seriously~

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I am sorry things have been so crazy and ya'll had to cancel the party. Luckily it was an ugly, rainy day so hopefully it didn't sting as much. I know that kids would have been disappointed if they couldn't play on the swing set. Good luck for this weekend and I hope all of you start feeling better soon!

Michele said...

You better bring your BUTT back to work soon...these invoices SUCK when you're not used to doing them...good thing that Ava and I are doing them together (2 heads are better than 1..lol! You know I'm kidding...hope all of y'all will be well SOON and don't spread it to us folks here at work...I hear that Steve has it today! Hope to see you tomorrow!

Judi said...

It sounds like you need a SDV weekend!!! LOL I hope yoiu are feeling better soon.