Monday, April 14, 2008

My little ray of sunshine...

Rylee Wade is my little ray of sunshine in each day...she is a sweet and loving child, she is laid back (unless you mess with her!), she is a MAMA's BABY for sure, she loves dance time at church, she loves to steal her sisters "bag of the day", she loves her mem & poppy, she loves being outside and riding in her wagon behind her dad's new lawn mower, and most of all she loves her "dup" (cup) and her "nack" (snack).

Her talking has improved and I am sure we are the only one's that can understand...her latest is calling "ment-me" (Bentlee)! I will call Bentlee to come in the house and Rylee will call right behind me...too funny~

At night, Rylee and I have 10-15 minutes of "our" time before I put her in the bed...I hold her in the rocking chair in her room, I turn on Dora or Elmo, depending on her request, and we chat and I kiss her and smell her...and it helps me reconnect with her at the end of a long day. And it makes Bentlee jealous, LOL!

Some of you may think I am more partial to Bentlee b/c I post so much about her but that is NOT true...it just seems Bentlee has been doing alot lately. Rylee, on the other hand, is the calm child....the eye of our storm. As most of you know Bentlee is and always has been the attention seeker. But one day, Rylee is going to show her who really is boss around our house. Bentlee aggravates Rylee each day, some worse than others. Rylee will pinch her and has bit her several times....I don't know why "Sissy" won't leave Rylee alone?!

1 comment:

Judi said...

There is nothing like a sister. I love mine with all my heart. There is a special bond that grows as you get older. Two girls in the house you will have your hands full.